At Optelec, you’ll find a commitment to excellence among our employees; an emphasis on respect and quality in how we treat our customers and each other; and a dedication to “improving the quality of life of visually impaired and dyslexic people – reaching out with simple and effective solutions.”
In our commitment, Optelec offers full range of benefits to all our employees. As a company, we value our employees as our number one success factor in our ability to serve the Low Vision and blindness communities.
Optelec is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
For employment opportunity inquiries, please contact the Human Resources Department of the Optelec Headquarters in the Netherlands at +31 (0)88-678-3417 or send an email with your resume and motivation to CKR@optelec.nl.
Export Coordinator (m/f)
Tasks and responsibilities
• Order management/order processing, including invoicing and international shipment.
• Assist external and internal customers with the international shipment process.
• Manage the customer shipment process from shipment readiness until delivery at destination.
• Maintain liaison with other departments for timely and proper shipment completion.
• Liaising with international dealer, by email or by phone/skype.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Completed commercial vocational training with at least 3 years of professional experience;
• Experience in handling of the MS Office package and ERP systems;
• Very good command of English – written and spoken;
• Additional language skills of European languages are an advantage;
• Customer-oriented approach;
• Resilience and organization talents;
• Teamwork as well as a self-responsible and independent work style;
This is an exciting opportunity for bilingual, well-organized individuals who enjoy a great dynamic environment and who are committed to providing exceptional customer service to our team.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your job application in English including your earliest start date to firstname.lastname@example.org .